Sunday, June 14, 2009

So much to Blog about!!

Ok, so quick update for now. I have been up all night and just can't sleep. I hate that. Anywho, I have TONS of pics I have to post along with all of their stories, but too tired right now. BUT, we are all doing great. School is finally over! Porter graduated kindergarten (one of those many pics and stories) and all is well. I have a new calling, yes they finally found me! I had no calling for over a year. So I guess I can't complain too much. I am the Primary Secretary! Just perfect for me! Love the kids and love to keep everything organized! SO, new calling, Porter graduating kindergarten, trip to Arkansas, surviving my first tornado, and many other things! I will post pics soon...as soon as I get some sleep! It's now 5:26 am...Wyatt will be up any minute...going to go try to lay down for a bit! Love and miss you all!

1 comment:

Mary said...

So glad that we found you!! You're a FABULOUS secretary!